EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS and LICENSES:
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- FL Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Series 7 - General Securities Representative Exam, Insurance License
- Litigation support including economic loss reports and business valuations.
- Forensic accounting, business reorganization and insolvency support.
- Provide expert witness testimony in both State and Federal Court.
- Business reorganization under Chapter 11 of the U.S Bankruptcy Code.
- Workouts and Offers in Compromise with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Client representation in State and Federal tax audits.
- Business acquisitions and start –up.
- Computerized accounting system setup.
- Formulation of Business Plans for growth planning and capital acquisition.
- Financial audits of commercial banks, mutual fund thrift institutions, for profit businesses, hospitals, non-profit and governmental organizations.
- Preparation of business, personal, fiduciary, trust and non-profit organization tax returns.
- Implementation and administration of retirement plans for individuals and businesses.
- Trust administration.
- Portfolio asset management.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (past and present)
- Vice President and Treasurer, Rotary Club
- Flagler County Budget Ad Hoc Committee
- Elks Member and past statutory officer – Auditor
- Past member of Lions Clubs
- Treasurer, Teens in Flight
- Treasurer, Champs Help Association